That lean muscle and perfectly shaped biceps are on every men’s achievement list. But in doing so, we know how messy it becomes with a wide variety of proteins shakes and pre workout supplement.
So many products, that half of them turn out to be fake! Also, no matter how heavy weightlifting you do or how strict your fasting routine is. You will require a supplement to complement the fat and energy loss your body is facing.
Note: If you are a beginner, you need to beware of the fake products flooded in the market. To solve this, we are here with our homework so that you pick the best.
Do not worry if you are in a rush, there is something for you too. Take a quick glance at this chart consisting of all the products we have in a low to high price range.pre workout supplement
Quick Summary: Our top 5 picks.
MuscleXP Amino Blend and Energy Powder.
features:-Ingredients: Amino acids, BCAAs, Acidity Regulator (lNS 330), Caffeine Anhydrous, Sweetener (lNS 955), Coffee arabica Extract and Camellia sinensis Extract.
Nutracology Immense 2.0 Pre workout Powder.
features:-Ingredients: Caffeine, beta-alanine, creatine, yohimbine, and citrulline malate in every scoop.
Naturyz Surge 4x Advanced Pre-Workout Supplement.
features:-Ingredients: Beta-alanine, Betaine, L-Citrulline, Arginine, Caffeine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B complex, Taurine, and Folic acid.
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Amino Energy Drink.
features:-Ingredients: 5 grams of micro nutrition which is free-form amino acids blend, caffeine, green tea and green coffee extract, and carbohydrate.
Pro Supps Mr hyde Nitrox Pre-Workout.
features:-Ingredients: Niacin, strength matrix, Beta-alanine, Creatine HCL, Arginine Silicate, L-Citrulline Aspartate, Theanine, N-Acetyl Tyrosine.
MuscleXP Amino Blend and Energy Powder
Muscle Asylum F9 Pre-Workout
MuscleBlaze Pre Workout Ripped
Nutracology Immense 2.0 Pre workout Powder
Doctor’s Choice PRE-X5 Blend Professional Pre-Workout Formula
Naturyz Surge 4x Advanced Pre-Workout Supplement
Optimum Nutrition (ON) Amino Energy Drink
Muscletech Pro series Neurocore Pre-Workout
MP Musclepharm Assault Sport Pre-Workout Powder
Pro Supps Mr hyde Nitrox Pre-Workout
Amino acids, Caffeine, BCAAs, green tea & green coffee extracts.
AAKG, Nitrate, Creatine, Vitamin B3, beta-Alanine, and caffeine.
Caffeine, L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, Carnitine, Garcinia.
Caffeine, beta-alanine, creatine, yohimbine, citrulline malate.
Citrulline, DL – Malate, Creatine Nitrate, Vitamin B complex, Beta-Alanine, Enzymes.
Maltodextrin, beta-alanine, L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, green tea extract, caffeine, Taurine.
Amino blend, carbs, Green tea extract, green coffee extract, Caffeine.
Beta-Alanine, Caffeine, Citrulline, Creatine, Calcium, and Rhodiola.
Vitamin C, E, B6, B12 Niacin, Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, ATP Amplifier, and Insulin Activato.r.
Niacin, strength matrix, Beta-alanine, Creatine HCL, Arginine Silicate.
1 Scoop (8 g)
1 Scoop (8 g)
1 Scoop (9 g)
1 Scoop (6 g)
1 Scoop (7 g)
1 Scoop (12 g)
1 Scoop (9 g)
1 Scoop (4.4 g)
1 Scoop (11.5 g)
1 Scoop (7.7 g)
Total no. of servings
Contains Milk and soy.
Contains caffeine and Sucralose
Contains Beta-Alanine and Caffeine
Contains artificial sweeteners
Contains soy, caffein, and Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
Contains artificial flavors and caffeine.
Mango, Orange, watermelon, Cola, Fruit punch, Blue Razz
Raspberry Lemonade, Fruit splash, Green Apple
Mango slush, Cola candy, Orange & Mango, Tropical orange
Watermelon, green apple, cotton candy, blue raspberry, orange cooler, fruit fusion, iced mocha cappuccino
Icey blue raspberryxt
Sour green apple, Lollipop punch, Pixie dust, Red-fish candy, What-O-Melon
- Quick Summary: Our top 5 picks.
- Comparison Table:
- 1. MuscleXP Amino Blend and Energy Powder Pre Workout Supplement
- 2. Muscle Asylum F9 Pre Workout Supplement
- 3. MuscleBlaze Pre Workout Supplement
- 4. Nutracology Immense 2.0 Pre Workout Supplement
- 5. Doctor's Choice PRE-X5 Blend Professional Pre Workout Supplement
- 6. Naturyz Surge 4x Advanced Pre Workout Supplement
- 7. Optimum Nutrition (ON) Amino Energy Drink Pre Workout Supplement
- 8. Muscletech Pro series Neurocore Pre Workout Supplement
- 9. MP Musclepharm Assault Sport Pre Workout Supplement
- 10. Pro Supps Mr hyde Nitrox Pre Workout Supplement
- Things to know before getting Pre Workout Supplement:
- Are pre workout supplements worth it?
- Preference wise best choice:
- Avluz top three
The MuscleXP Amino Blend and Energy Powder is a product that is as good as other pre-workout supplements but at a lesser price.
It is packed with Amino acids that increase your energy level with nutrition manifolds. However, we have essential amino acids in our body, but it compensates for whatever gets lost in our workout sessions.
Although, this pre-workout formula comes with a strong taste and the orange flavor is good but, the aftertaste seems quite sharp.
You should take this formula with cold water and consume it pre-workout to pre replenish the energy you would lose during the workout.
BCAA’s and beta-alanine elevates muscle protein synthesis and nitrogen retention to enhance lean muscle growth. It also increases muscle recovery and prevents fatigue.
Additionally, green tea and green coffee extracts provide necessary amounts of caffeine to your body to keep it active and make your mind focus better.
So, this is a budget-friendly lookout for an excellent pre-workout supplement costing only 900 bucks.
Add 1 scoop (approx. 8g) to 250-300 ml of cold water and mix it until completely dissolved. Recommended consumption of one serving per day, either before, during, or after your workout.
Allergy information: Contains Milk & Soy
- Ingredients: Amino acids, BCAAs, Acidity Regulator (lNS 330), Caffeine Anhydrous, Sweetener (lNS 955), Coffee arabica Extract and Camellia sinensis Extract.
- Amino acids: 5.2 g
- Including Arginine and beta Alanine.
- Sugar: 0 g
- No sugar content to prevent fatigue.
- Servings allowed per-day: 3
- BCAAs: 1.5 g
- Elevates muscle protein synthesis and nitrogen retention to enhance lean muscle growth.
- The original anytime energy mix – Musclexp Amino blend plus Energy powder combines an optimal ratio of rapidly absorbed free form amino acids including BCAAs & Arginine.
- Also, Beta-Alanine and caffeine to help you reach your next level.
- Mix up the essential amino acids with electrolytes and caffeine anytime you want a boost of energy with amino acids for muscle support and electrolytes to help replace what is lost through sweat.
- Muscle Recovery – BCAAs elevate muscle protein synthesis and nitrogen retention to enhance lean muscle growth or preservation from training.
- It increases muscle recovery and prevents fatigue.
- Energy & focus – Featuring a precise dose of caffeine with green tea and green coffee to deliver an instant boost of energy, focus and intensity.
- When you have a glass of Musclexp Amino blend with energy instead of a cup of coffee, you get natural caffeine, 250 ml of water.
- Also, a plethora of amino acids to set you up for the day.
Muscle Asylum’s F9 is a fantastic pre-workout formula for both men and women on all training levels.
The package contains a free trial pack with one F9 PRO, two BCAAs, two raw Sachets, and one company brochure.
The caffeine content helps you enhance the intensity of your workout and boosts mental alertness. The L-Citrulline in F9 gives a fantastic boost of blood through the veins to your muscles.
The disclaimer says that one should not consume it five hours before sleep. Additionally, you should test this pre-workout formula for yourself for any specific side effects to your body.
Consume half a scoop of F9 pre-workout for the first 2 to 3 days, in 125-150 ml of water to test tolerance. Now, consume one scoop of F9 in 250 to 300 ml of water depending on the tolerance.
Although the effect of the supplement is short-lived. It boosts the performance and energy while the workout is going on. It serves the purpose well.
Therefore, this deal is about excellent mental and muscle booster for only 1200 rupees.
Mix 1 Serving with 8 ounces of cold water and consume 30 minutes before intense exercise. Do not consume more than two servings in a day.
Allergy information: Contains Beta-Alanine which may cause little tingling in the stomach.
- Ingredients: AAKG, Creatine, Nitrate, Vitamin B3, beta-Alanine, Taurine, I Citrulline, Agmatine Sulphate, Betaine anhydrous, Tyrosine and, caffeine.
- The caffeine content helps you enhance the intensity of your workout and boosts mental alertness.
- The L-Citrulline in F9 gives an amazing boost of blood through the veins to your muscles.
- Disclaimer: Do not consume the pre workout five hours before sleep.
- Servings allowed per-day: 1
- Muscle Asylum’s F9 is an amazing pre workout formula for both men and women on all training levels.
- You get free trial pack with one F9 PRO, two BCAAs, two raw Sachets and one company brochure.
- It has few ingredients such as creatine nitrate, F9 contains and, beta-alanine to give a good pump in the muscle.
- The F9 pre workout comes with 180 mg caffeine that provides long-lasting energy and enables you to do heavier weightlifting.
The new MuscleBlaze Pre-Workout Ripped is a powerful blend of pre-workout and fat loss supplements, helping to do intense workouts and burn fat simultaneously.
MuscleBlaze is a trusted brand for workout supplements. Pre-Workout Ripped stimulates not only the body but also the brain.
To prevent the accumulation of fats in your body, use the existing excessive fats as fuel for the heavy workouts.
It claims to have zero sugar but has artificial sweeteners and sucralose. There is a small amount of carbohydrate present to give more and more energy.
The special ingredient is Garcinia Cambogia extract in 500 mg, which claims to aid the weight loss. If you are looking for bulk, this product is not the one. This will help you with losing weight.
Additionally, MuscleBlaze pre-workout gives you the energy to ace the heavy workout sessions while helping in weight loss.
Therefore, this formula is worth the 1,400 bucks from your budget.
Take 9g of pre-workout ripped with 300-360 ml of chilled water. Avoid having an empty stomach and consume it 15 minutes after the pre-workout meal.
Allergy information: Contains caffeine and Sucralose.
Ingredients and serving size: Basic nutrients with amino acids, caffeine, and garcinia cambogia extract. Serving size: 1 level scoop (9 g)
- Ingredients: L-Citrulline, DL-Malate, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Tyrosine, caffeine, L-Carnitine & L-Tartrate and, Garcinia Cambogia extracts.
- Sugars: 0 g
- No sugars present but contains Sucralose for adding sweetness.
- Carbohydrates: 1.75 g
- Carbohydrate minimum content gives long-term utilizable energy.
- Caffeine: 200 mg
- Caffeine gives instant boost in the energy levels.
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6: 913.50 mcg
- Gives proper vitamin nutrition to the body.
- L-Arginine: 2000 mg
- L-Citrulline: 2000 mg
- Carnitine: 500 mg
- Garcinia Cambogia extract: 500 mg
- Promises to aid weight loss.
- Disclaimer: Test your tolerance with half of serving.
- The new MuscleBlaze pre-workout ripped is a powerful blend of fat loss and pre-workout supplements helps in doing intense workouts and burn fat simultaneously.
- The package with 2000mg of L-Citrulline DL-Malate, 2000mg of L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate.
- It provides a great pump to aid vasodilation to transport more nutrients to the distressed muscle tissues.
- Contains 1000mg of Tyrosine and blend of 200 mg fast and slow acting caffeine that boosts your mental focus and endurance during the workout.
- MuscleBlaze Pre-Workout Ripped contains 500mg of L-Carnitine & L-Tartrate and 500mg of Garcinia Cambogia Extracts proven to aid in fat loss.
- Available as instantized pre-workout formula in refreshing Raspberry Lemonade flavor.
Nutracology Immense 2.0 Pre-workout Powder is one of the most certifiably tested and safe to use the product. It gives immense power, energy, and focus.
Nutracology comes packed with amino acids and nutrients, which help in muscle growth and mind growth.
The watermelon flavor makes it tastier than other pre-workout supplements. Although it gives no specific information about the sugar or carbohydrate content, it is evident that it has artificial sweeteners.
The amino acids provide immense energy and make the blood vessels healthy. It comes with 2 g of beta-alanine, 1.5 g of citrulline malate, 1 g of creatine, and 0.3 g of caffeine.
Additionally, it is free from soy, yeast, sugar, GMO, gluten, and dairy.
It uses ingredients that are verified and checked for any side effects. These ingredients increase endurance, focus, and strength to offer consumers the ultimate workout experience.
These qualities are available in a package of 300g with 50 servings in around Rs. 1,487.
Mix one serving with 250 ml of water and consume 25-30 minutes before intense exercise. Do not consume more than two servings in a day.
Allergy information: Contains Beta-Alanine and Caffeine
- Ingredients: Caffeine, beta-alanine, creatine, yohimbine, and citrulline malate in every scoop.
- Amino Acids: provide more energy and help with blood vessel conditions, even for removing blockages well as preventing it.
- Beta-alanine: 2 g
- Citrulline malate: 1.5 g
- Caffeine: 0.3 g
- Creatine: 1 g
- Safe to use: It does not have preservatives, and is soy-free, yeast-free, sugar-free, GMO-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free.
- Dosage: doses of key ingredients that helps increase endurance, focus, and strength to offer you the ultimate workout experience.
- Immense 2.0 pre workout: Gives unstoppable power, intense energy, and increased focus.
- Specialized pre workout: Immense 2.0 comes with a formula to provide nutrients such as energy, and compounds to train longer and work harder in for a shredded lean physique.
- Clinically dosed ingredients: Immense 2.0 is a clinically dosed pre-workout powder that use doses of key ingredients that have been shown to increase endurance, focus, and strength to offer consumers the ultimate workout experience.
- Testing and quality: All ingredients are third party tested for purity, safety, and quality. Every batch has had its testing internally for flavor, consistency, and quality.
This product from Doctor PRE X5 is an advanced pre-workout formula with a specific design to pump in explosive stamina, energy, and vitals in your body.
It pushes your weight-lifting regime to a different level and uplifts your stamina & endurance to train harder.
It has zero sugar, zero calories, and natural flavors, which we can also see with its usage. Additionally, it gives an instant energy boost and does not let you slow down with your workout.
According to the recommendation, take at most two servings a day to prevent shortcomings and get the fullest out of it.
It does not only give instant benefits but also shows the excellent visible effect on the muscles. Combined with adequate protein intake and proper workout sessions, you will get unparalleled results.
Not everything is supposed to suit everyone. Therefore, we recommend that you check all the ingredients of this pre-workout supplement and then go for it.
However, the results after the use of approximately two months were extraordinary. Thus, this one is worth giving a shot for 1500 bucks.
Mix one serving with 250 ml of water and consume 25-30 minutes before intense exercise. Do not consume more than two servings in a day.
Allergy information: Contains beta-alanine.
Why to go for it: Gives Pump, Strength, and Energy & Endurance.
Roles it plays: Increases power and burns fat for fuel, long lasting extreme energy, mind to muscle connections, no water retention or bloating, supports healthy glucose metabolism.
Flavors: Comes in flavors like Mango slush, Cola candy, Orange & Mango, and Tropical orange.
Ingredients and Serving size: Pre X5 blend has, Citrulline DL - Malate, Creatine Nitrate, Beta-Alanine, Caffeine, Vitamin B Complex, and Enzymes. Serving size - 1 scoop (7g)
- Ingredients: Citrulline DL - Malate, Creatine Nitrate, Beta-Alanine, Caffeine, Vitamin B Complex, Enzymes.
- Servings allowed per-day: 2
- Sugar: zero
- Makes sure that the muscles are continuously repairing while workout.
- Dyes: zero
- To save you from all the harmful effects of artificial dyes.
- Flavors: Natural
- Does not use artificial flavors to reduce side effects
- Calories: zero
- Entirely free from calories, fat, and sugar, making it a good fit for a low-calorie diet.
- Pre-workout: India's first professional pre-workout formula designed to cater your body with support required to take your intense workout regime to advanced level.
- Storming energy and endurance: unique pre-workout blend is powered by caffeine anhydrous and beta alanine to boost focus, amplify the intensity of training with explosive energy support.
- Performance: monstrous spikes in vitality levels, improved oxygen stream to muscle tissue results in improved strength, focus and continuance for next level execution.
- Digestion: prex5 blend is easily digestible and is available in delicious flavours for quick body adaptation.
- Extensive pump: concoction of citrulline dl malate, creatine nitrate and AAKG brings in massive muscle pump along with enhanced stamina and power.
Naturyz Surge 4x Advanced Pre-Workout Supplement comes with 15 Ingredients, which are essential for muscle growth and development.
The Naturyz Surge is a dope free product and has gone under verification for any side effects.
It is a full-loaded 4X matrix formula packed with 15- Top quality ingredients in a refreshing watermelon flavor.
Its unique design is for bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and athletes to help you deliver phenomenal power to your muscles.
Additionally, the watermelon flavor is not very pleasant, and they do not have any other flavor options present. Therefore, one should like the watermelon flavor with artificial sugars to like the taste of this product.
They also have a legal disclaimer, which says that the product is not for diagnosing, treating, curing, and preventing disease(s).
It only helps supplement the energy and pumping to the muscles and get you going with your hardcore workout session.
You are getting this formula for 1500 bucks.
Mix one scoop of a single serving of approximately 12g with 250-300 ml of cold water and dissolve it properly.
Allergy information: Contains artificial sweeteners
- Ingredients: Beta-alanine, Betaine, L-Citrulline, Arginine, Caffeine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B complex, Taurine, and Folic acid.
- Beta-alanine: 3.2 g for performance and power and to build the endurance.
- Betaine: 650mg To increase power and improve physical performance.
- L-Citrulline: 2g For not only muscle pump, but also for its recovery.
- 1g L-Arginine For pumping blood flow towards the muscles.
- Caffeine: 300mg To improve the intensity of training and boost alertness.
- L-Carnitine: 250 mg
- To help the body in producing more energy.
- Vitamin B complex: Vitamin B - B3, B6, Folic Acid, B12 for increase in muscle mass and growth.
- Taurine: 1g
- Functions like a muscle fuel.
- Naturyz Surge 4x advance pre workout triggers muscle pump, increases the strength and muscle power, maximizes the focus and energy, and minimizes muscle fatigue.
- It is a full-loaded 4X matrix formula packed with 15- Top quality ingredients in a refreshing watermelon flavor.
- Its special design is for bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and athletes to help you in delivering phenomenal power to your muscles.
- Also, to give energy and pump while working out. Each serving of Surge 4x delivers power.
- Legal Disclaimer: This product is not for diagnosing, treating, curing, and preventing from the disease(s).
- It is a dope free product.
- The manufacture is in GMP certified facility.
Optimum nutrition is a trusted brand when it comes to supplements and protein powders.
The Amino energy drink comes loaded with amino acids like L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, and many more. The Amino blend ensures ultimate strength and pumps to your muscles and body.
This product is not only good for instant energy but also provides strength. Like other pre-workout supplements, it does not have heavy caffeine content.
Although heavy caffeine gives only an instant boost but has an amino blend with green coffee and green tea extracts.
The green tea and green coffee bean extracts make it exclusive in qualities of antioxidant properties adding to your muscle pump and enhancements.
Please note that it contains soy.
However, there are complaints about its claim of being an import, but we have not found any concrete evidence. We are going on with the ever- built trust on Optimum Nutrition.
Therefore, this complete blend is available at a reasonable price of Rs. 1548.
Mix two scoops (9g) of Optimum nutrition pre-workout with 250-300 ml cold water and mix thoroughly. Take note that the serving should not exceed 2 scoops.
Allergy information: Contains caffeine, soy, and Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine
- Ingredients: 5 grams of micro nutrition which is free-form amino acids blend, caffeine, green tea and green coffee extract, and carbohydrate.
- Caffeine: 100 g per two scoops.
- For increasing alertness and attention.
- Green tea and green coffee beans extract: (50 + 10) mg
- For antioxidants and driving the fatigue away.
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- For prolong periods of energy and stamina
- Amino blend: 5 g
- Most important ingredient for good performance and unparallel support to the muscle building process.
- 5 grams of micro nutrition which is free-form amino acids blend for faster absorption.
- 100mg of caffeine in every two scoops
- You can use multiple scoops - to go from mild to intermediate, and to intense energy levels.
- It contains only 10 calories per serving with zero sugar content.
- It provides intra-workout hydration anti-catabolic support. It supports muscle recovery before, during and after the workout.
- Must follow optimal usage occasions i.e., before and/or during endurance exercise or within 30-45 mins after heavy weight training.
- Brand customer care details: India customer care contact us on - 011 49594959
- Origin country: United States.
Muscletech gives the NeuroCore pre-workout supplement, one of the best products we found from amazon in this category.
It is a super-concentrated and explosive pre-workout stimulant. For ease of usage, have specified that you can take three scoops and not exceed it.
The performance goes in terms of added energy and stamina, which was evident to increase after the first use only.
Coming to the ingredients, these have 3.2 g Beta-Alanine, 3g Citrulline, 3g Creatine, which are notable ingredients in the field of supplements. These amino acids help in the pump and energies inside out.
Additionally, there is a Rhodiola extract that promises to soothe the brain and curb elements of stress during heavy workout sessions.
This product is basically for maximum strength, intense focus, and superior workouts to deliver extreme energy.
To get this unique formula for yourself, you would spend an amount of Rs. 1600.
Consume this formula 35-40 minutes before a workout by mixing one scoop (4.4 g) in 200-250 ml cold water and mix thoroughly.
Allergy information: Contains artificial flavors and caffeine. It is prepared in a facility that processes soy, milk, and peanuts.
- Ingredients: Beta Alanine, Creatine, Citrulline, Ginseng extract, Calcium, Caffeine, and Rhodiola.
- Beta Alanine: 3.2g
- To enhance the muscle and strength building process.
- Citrulline: 3g
- For intense and long-lasting muscle pumps. These help to reach peak arginine levels and plasma levels as compared to much larger doses of L-arginine.
- Creatine: 3g
- To amplify the gains in strength and size.
- Rhodiola extract: 3g
- To improve mental and physical fitness to curb stress.
- NeuroCore is a super-concentrated and explosive pre-workout stimulant available.
- Ultra-intense energy & focus.
- More explosive strength.
- Enhances muscle building.
- Increases muscle pumps.
- Unlike other products, NeuroCore features key ingredients in clinically studied amounts.
- It is basically for maximum strength, intense focus, and superior workouts to deliver extreme energy.
The Musclefarm Assault is one of our list’s best products with the highest ratings and overall good reviews. Let us dig further.
There are a variety of ingredients present. The product qualifies all the quality standards and those tests against harmful substances.
This product claims to help restore mental alertness and ATP levels, which are as crucial as our muscles and body.
Also, it helps to delay muscle fatigue and fights muscle degradation. We could experience that it does not dissolve easily. It leaves lumps that you must mix thoroughly and do not exceed 1 scoop per day.
However, Assault’s attractive packaging comes with much more valuable qualities. It gives you an instant and ongoing pump to your body for a core workout.
So, this pre-workout supplement will cost you 1,690 bucks.
Mix one serving of Musclefarm assault (11.5 g) in 250-300 ml of cold water and consume it 25-30 minutes before workout. Do not exceed one scoop.
Allergy information: Contains caffeine and it is prepared in a facility that processes soy, milk, and peanuts, wheat, and nuts.
- Ingredients: Calories, Total carbohydrates, Sugars, Vitamin C, E, B6, B12 Niacin, Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, ATP Amplifier, Cellular Transport and Insulin Activator, Athlete Performance bled, Energy and Neuro Igniter, Hydration system, Natural and Artificial flavors, Sucralose, red beet juice powder, calcium silicate, Medium chain triglyceride powder, acesulfame potassium.
- Increases strength and muscular endurance.
- It gives intense, improved energy and focused energy expenditure.
- It helps to delay the muscle fatigue and fights muscle degradation.
- It helps in restoring mental alertness and ATP levels.
- Tested for harmful substances.
Pro supports that Mr. Hyde is the last but not the least on our list of pre-workout supplements and comes with amazing benefits compared to other brands.
The flavors available for you are exciting and are in a wide variety. The one we are reviewing is a sour green apple, and its taste is tangy and yummy.
They claim that one scoop of Mr. Hyde is no less than a training program for you.
The proper and wide variety of ingredients list is explicitly present on the package. The transparency they provide is commendable.
As noted, there are no such side effects, but take care of yourself and try it by taking half a serving for the first 2-3 days.
There is beta-alanine, L-Citrulline, and Creatine and Arginine which give strength, pump, and rush. Additionally, the Teacrine extract gives focus and alertness.
You will get this supplement at a reasonable cost of Rs. 1,950.
Mix one serving (7.7 g) of Pro supps Mr. Hyde with cold water and mix thoroughly. Do not exceed the helping of one scoop per day.
Allergy information: Contains caffeine.
- Ingredients: Niacin, strength matrix, Beta-alanine, Creatine HCL, Arginine Silicate, L-Citrulline Aspartate, Theanine, N-Acetyl Tyrosine.
- Beta-Alanine: 2.5 g
- Gives pump.
- Caffeine matrix: 420 mg
- Gives energy.
- Teacrine: 25 mg
- Gives focus and alertness.
- Creatine and Arginine: 1g & 500 mg respectively.
- Gives pump and strength.
- Pro-Supps is not only a product or a brand.
- It is a collective movement by athletes from over 67 countries with only one vision in mind.
- Pro-Supps Mr. Hyde Nitrox's every scoop result in a training program.
- It is an intense energy regime for pre-workout by Nitrosigine.
Things to know before getting Pre Workout Supplement:
What are pre workout supplements?
Pre-workout supplements – sometimes also referred to as ‘pre-workouts’ are multi-ingredient dietary supplement formulas with a design to boost energy and better durability and performance.
These are typically a powdered substance which you can mix with water and drink before exercise.
What are the benefits of pre workout supplements?
Around 15 mins to one hour before the workout, it is good to look up to a pre-workout snack or supplement to enhance performance.
The focus of pre-workout nutrition is to provide required energy supplies to your muscles and to complement your workout.
It usually comprises of protein, caffeine, and simple carbs so that the body can absorb and digest them quickly. Energy supplies tend to decline rapidly during the exercise.
Therefore, pre-workout nutrition helps to support your workout plan and goals. Few goals are listed below:
- Increase physical performance
- Prevent premature fatigue
- Reduce protein breakdown
Pre workout supplement or post workout supplement?
The simple answer to this question is – Both!
This is because you take Pre-workout supplement to prepare your body for the thumping workout session and to supply your body with instant energy.
Whereas you take Post-Workout supplement to repair and build the muscles after a thumping workout session.
Though there might be a noticeable difference in both formulas, both are essential. However, few pre-workout supplements have ingredients like L-Arginine and L-Citrulline in the Amino blend. These help in building & repairing the muscles too.
Thus, you will find a few supplements in our list that serve the purpose of both.
How to choose the best pre workout supplement in India for men?
- L-Citrulline (from Amino blend)
- Vitamin B (and B complex)
- Green tea & Green coffee extracts
Online availability in India
We have a few brand names for Pre-workout supplements made in India. Other maximum brands are American but hold full acceptance from all over the world.
So, these trusted brands sell in our country and provide conviction through various online platforms. In our list, we have all the top products we could handpick for you from Amazon.
Number of servings per package
Usually, this varies with the package net weight, but on an average, there are 25 servings in every pack of 200 g.
Note: This number may vary depending upon the prescribed serving weight by the company itself.
Quantity to consume
Although this information is exclusive for every other brand, with our study, we recommend you to not exceed the two scoops mark where 1 scoop = 7-8 g of your pre workout supplement.
Pre-workout supplement price in India
Our list gives you supplements ranging from Rs. 899 to Rs. 1950.
Therefore, the average price is around Rs. 1450 to Rs. 1500. If you are dealing with this range without either going beyond or coming too low, you are under no bluff.
This is one of the most concerning topics while buying online in India.
Some products have a bright note that they do not return the product, but they will try to solve all doubts.
While some other brands have a line so that you can contact in case of any inconvenience and you can return as well.
Are pre workout supplements worth it?
Pre workout supplements take your exercise on higher levels. It elevates the performances by merely exposing you to considerable levels of caffeine and amino acids.
Although, there is no concrete evidence that combined use of the ingredients will enhance performances in ways that eventually improve physical health.
But individually, those ingredients are proven to do wonders for your workout regime.
Clearly, you do not want yourself going lousy in the gym while the plan was something else. So, you have the pre-workout supplement helping you achieve your goals with more thump.
Is it okay to take pre workout supplements every day?
It is alright to take a single daily dose of 3 – 6 grams if you are willing to wait for 3–4 weeks to experience benefits. The harm kicks in when you exceed the amounts prescribed on the package.
Is pre workout supplement bad for you?
Pre-workout, if taken in proper doses, could be an excellent option for an energy boost. However, if you do not use it correctly, it can come with a multitude of side effects.
The primary energy-boosting ingredient of most supplements is caffeine. Excessive intake of this stimulant can lead to an increase in blood pressure, improper sleep, and anxiety.
By far, this was all the possible information about Pre-workout supplements, and it is not compulsory to visit a gym if you want to either workout or consume pre workout supplement.
Excess of even medicines is terrible. So, why not just stick to a proper diet, grab a jar of pre-workout, take appropriate amounts, and eliminate the risks (if they exist at all).
For better results, you can surely hit the gym and take an excellent pre-workout drink before hitting a hardcore training set.
Hope we have helped you choose the most suitable one for you. If you are still thinking, let us drop Avluz top 3 for you.
Avluz top three
With the top three picks from Avluz, and now, we are sure that you have a ‘Whey to Go’!
*Ratings are subject to change with time. Kindly re-check for convenience.